Local Talk

PRIVATE DANCE/ CHILDREN'S PARTIES/ WORKSHOPS & MORE!

(1 Post)
laurapearson Tue 28-Aug-12 11:24:05

Hi there!

My name is Laura Pearson and I am a classically trained dance artist and teacher living in London.

I am highly trained in numerous dance styles and can offer a variety of tuition from one on one ballet classes to children's parties and creative movement workshops. I work with a wide age range from 4 - 14 and can tailor my lessons to the specific needs of you and your child.

I am fully mobile and although East London based can travel to meet your needs - a kitchen floor or garden can be just as good as a full sized dance studio, although I do have a variety of good spaces that would be available for hire at an extra cost. Just tell me what you need!

I specialize in creating exciting and safe environments in which children can learn and grow through movement. Testing their skills and learning new ones whilst being tutored to the highest standard by an experienced industry professional.

If you have any ideas you would like to discuss or simply need more information please do not hesitate to get in touch,

many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Laura Pearson

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now