Local Talk

Portuguese

(3 Posts)
Cosima7 Fri 01-Feb-13 11:23:43

Hi,

Does anyone know of any Portuguese groups locally or futher afield? My 3 year old daughter is half Brazilian and I'd love for her to meet some other Portuguese speakers to give her a bit of motivation to learn. Thanks : )

jkklpu Fri 01-Feb-13 22:41:39

Hi. I'm not local to you but I know that there's a big Portuguese-speaking community in Southwark/Kennington, so perhaps worth posting there, too? Boa sorte.

BagelAddict Wed 13-Feb-13 22:42:19

Hi, my two are both half brazilian too, one older and one younger than your daughter, but happy to try to start something up. We know a couple of others I the area who might also be interested. My partner recently found out abut a Brazilian Portuguese language class for kids, I think it was quite local but we felt it was a bit formal for young kids. I will try to find the details for you. PM me if you're interested in thinking about setting something up in Hackney. We used to go to a brazilian play group in Twickenham every Saturday but it is just too far now with the two of them - do you know about that?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now