Local Talk

Lovely nanny available

(2 Posts)
AnnaS777 Sun 14-Jul-13 22:47:00

We are posting this advert on behalf of our amazing nanny Ayesha. Having worked for us three days a week for the past 18 months, she is only going to be doing one day a week from September as our youngest is going to nursery. She is looking for work for one, two, three or four days a week (Monday – Wednesday, and possibly Friday) from September 2013.

Ayesha has been with us since our youngest was five months old. She's looked after him wonderfully from day to day, taking him to activities, parks and to see friends. She has also looked after our older boy (about to turn five), collected him from school, and cooked delicious and healthy food for both of them.

She has also helped with housework, plus done loads of cooking for us. She's reliable, kind, efficient and easy to work with. She's never failed to turn up, she is punctual, and flexible about starting and finishing work, and we’ve never had any problems with her looking after the boys. She's very safety aware, and responsive to feedback from us.

She has previous references from her last job which was in Stoke Newington. She has also given us all her details, including home address, passport, and previous employer. She is half-Mauritian, half-Cypriot (this unusual mix is reflected in her great cooking!), and speaks fluent English and French.

mabelwood Sun 04-Aug-13 15:55:23

Hello,
Ayesha sounds fantastic!
I live on Stoke Newington and am looking for a party time nanny for one day a week - {hopefully Wednesdays} to look after my 17month old daughter Chloe.
Could you send me details of how I may contact you and discuss this further?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now