Local Talk

Looking for family for a nanny share in N16/Stoke Newington Common

(4 Posts)
roseinwinter Mon 11-Nov-13 10:07:49

Hello, my DD is 9 months old and I will be going back to work in February 2014 when she'll be a year old. We moved to the area recently and although I've applied for a place in nearby nurseries I think I was probably too late to get one. So we're now hoping to get a nanny and hopefully nanny share with another local family.
Our daughter is a bright, happy little baby who loves the company of other children. I hope to be working part time- 4 days a week - although I am yet to have this confirmed by my employer.
Would anyone be interested in a nanny share?
Please let me know if so.
Thanks!

riverbo Mon 09-Dec-13 17:24:22

hi, i was wondering if you're still looking for someone to share a nanny with? if you are, perhaps you could email me? rachel@Cinderelab.com

Eacrocker Mon 16-Dec-13 20:01:31

Hi there, I am also looking for a nanny share, I live in stoke newington just off church street and am hoping to find a nanny for three/four days a week from January/ February time. Please get in touch if you are still looking for someone, my name is Emily and my email address is e.crocker@icloud.com, thanks

kirstykins78 Tue 17-Dec-13 15:56:40

Hi there

We're looking at moving into the area in the New Year and would love to consider a nanny share. My baby boy is 19 months old and is currently with a childminder 4 days a week. I'll get in touch when I know more!

Kirsty

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now