Need architect and builder in N16

(5 Posts)
NorthLondonElle Tue 11-Oct-16 11:48:22

I'm planning a side return and loft extension in Stoke Newington and would be really grateful for recommendations for architects and builders. Equally, tips about firms to avoid would be useful! Dreading the disruption, but need to get it done in summer 2017...
Any tips much appreciated!

qspmlondon Tue 11-Oct-16 23:05:09

having done this and guided others on it in the hackney area, i can offer tips on both. i do personally offer project management services but am happy to give you plenty of free advice to get you started and you may come to me at any time with questions as i know this can be a daunting process.

NorthLondonElle Wed 12-Oct-16 09:12:25

Thanks so much qspmlondon - that's very kind. We're at the very beginning of the process, so currently looking for recommendations for architects and builders. And of course trying to get a sense of costs / what our options might be...

If you would be happy to message me with names of any architects / builders who you have worked with and trust, that would be amazing - again, thank you! It's a Victorian property, and we're looking at doing a side return (or possibly wraparound), plus attic conversion. We'd like something slightly more interesting than the standard 'box' design, but we don't have limitless funds...!

Any tips much appreciated - you're right, it is daunting!

qspmlondon Thu 13-Oct-16 08:32:41

happy to direct tips your way. can you get in touch through my site please as i don't like to leave negative feedback on a public site

NorthLondonElle Thu 13-Oct-16 09:21:18

Thank you! Have done.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now