Local Talk

child minder advice/recommendatio n wanted for E5 area London

(5 Posts)
pina1 Wed 16-Jan-13 22:27:45

Hello,
I have a 3 month old and am planning to go back to work in September, when she will be 11 months old. I went to see a nursery today and felt upset by the prospect of leaving her at all.....so am wanting to find out if anyone can recommend a GOOD and respected childminder in the E5 area London. I would need to share with other kids for 3 days a week.

Any suggestions welcome....or ideas on how to avoid putting her in a busy nursery without paying the earth.

Thanks

123feel Thu 17-Jan-13 13:53:16

Hi there

Have you tried phoning the local childminder coordinators?

http://local.mumsnet.com/hackney/childminders/57650-central-east-hackney-childminder-coordinator

or

http://local.mumsnet.com/hackney/childminders/57652-south-west-hackney-childminder-coordinator

Just a start - think people recommendations are best of course! Try tweeting your question too and include @mumsnethackney I will RT and you might get more of an answer

If you want a quick Twitter lesson I am happy to help smile

Good luck, am sure you will find someone great out there with a bit of investigation

E5OET Thu 24-Jan-13 10:58:28

Hi, did you have any luck? I'm struggling to find a childminder in lower clapton who does not do school runs. My daughter will be 9 months old when I return to work and I fear that being dragged around to pick up children from school on a daily basis may be stressfully. Any advice?

AdeleIrwin88 Sat 03-Aug-13 12:22:36

Hey all I know it's been a while since you originally posted, but I am a childminder with limited vacancies if you are still looking!
Adele

E5OET Thu 29-Aug-13 16:18:00

Hi Adele, where about in E5 are you? Where can I find your contact details? I'd be interested in meeting you. Our daughter is 14 months old and are looking for a child minder from end of September.
Best
Alex

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now