Local Talk

Looking for part-time childcare in West London?

(1 Post)
Softness Tue 24-Jan-12 11:56:49

Two great people I know who are looking for work in West London

3-4 days a week super-nanny (she used to look after my sister’s kids and is fantastic).

• Highly experienced NNEB qualified nanny available for immediate start
• 3-4 full days per week (not Mondays).
• Hammersmith/Chiswick area preferred.
• Trustworthy, flexible, fun and hard-working.
• Current CRB checked and Ofsted registered.
• References supplied on request.
• Previous employer of 3 and-a-half years standing moved abroad earlier this month, hence availability.
Please contact Sharon on 07813591948. Many thanks

Part-time nanny (mornings?) at very affordable rates (has worked for us and is fab too)

• Looking for affordable childcare in your own home? Experienced nanny looking for a part-time position (live-out).
• I am a kind, patient and organised person who has experience looking after young children in nanny positions as well as working in a West London ontessori school. I love doing craft, music and fun activities with my charges, can cook well and am organised and tidy.
• I am looking for a part-time position (preferably mornings) and would offer a reduced rate on wages as I would love to bring my 1 year old daughter with me. This means this is a good alternative to nannyshare.
• ( I have had experience of managing looking after her and another child already and can show how we make it work well). I can give you great references from my previous experience.
• I live in Chiswick and would ideally like a position in Chiswick or close by.
• Let me know if I can help you!
• Look forward to hearing from you,
• Zdenka: 07835875448

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now