Local Talk

Gym (?) classes for 3 year old

(4 Posts)
Fevrier Mon 27-Feb-12 16:18:22

my kind MIL has offered DS gym classes to tire him out for his birthday (3rd). Does anyone know of any local ones? Around shepherds bush....

TIA

fainche Tue 28-Feb-12 12:09:05

Little Gym (www.thelittlegym.com) I think that the nearest one to you is probably in Westfield. My DC started classes at 6 months and stopped at 7 years old when I was tired of schlepping DC to loads of after school activities. Another possibility - football with Little Kickers (www.littlekickers.co.uk). Good luck! smile

Fevrier Tue 28-Feb-12 13:10:31

Thank you. Did you like the little gym? Was it worth the money as I have heard it's quite pricey?

fainche Tue 28-Feb-12 21:06:09

It did seem quite pricey compared to other activities. That said, Little Gym has longer terms than other activities and you can make up, up to two missed classes per term. My dc definitely loved it. The staff are super friendly, upbeat and very encouraging (even tho dc was the opposite of talented at gym). The only reason I dropped the activity after about seven years was that we simply had too many after school commitments for me.
I think that you can go check out a class (without committing) and see if ds will like it. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now