Local Talk

Baby massage class in Parsons Green?

(5 Posts)
r2d2pink Fri 13-Apr-12 14:25:09

Hi,

I am looking to join a baby massage class in the Parsons Green/Fulham area, and finding it incredibly difficult to locate a class (apart from classes run by local members only club). Any ideas?

Thanks a bunch!

BobbieSox Fri 13-Apr-12 14:35:23

It may be too far for you but there is one at the Sure Start Centre at Melcombe school on Fulham Palace road? Currently on Thursdays at 1pm. I'd recommend the centre in general, actually. Hope you find one that suits.

r2d2pink Fri 13-Apr-12 18:14:48

Thanks Bobbiesox, I will check it out!

Jlou Sat 21-Apr-12 17:38:51

Hi there is also one at Bishops Park children's centre, every Friday 13.30-15.30 and one at Normand Croft, Wednesday 13.30-15.00- just check the Normand croft sessions before you turn up though as they are currently sorting cover for them. You can check the website www.lbhf.gov.uk for the childrens centres' adresses and contact numbers; there are also timetables on there with all the activities they hold. Hope that helps smile

BobbieSox Sat 21-Apr-12 20:38:40

Jlou I didn't know they had timetables on that website, that's very handy, thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now