Local Talk

Nurseries in Fulham

(4 Posts)
linann123 Tue 30-Apr-13 15:44:18

Hi, I am looking at nurseries at the moment around the Fulham area and wondered if anyone had any experience or advice. I have read some not very favourable things about Treetops on here, but they seemed like quite old posts so not sure if things have changed? I have also had a look at Bobby's and Little Tug Boat. Would really appreciate some advice as am finding it a bit of a minefield!

Fozibear Tue 30-Apr-13 22:26:58

Hello!
I also spent ages looking round for suitable nurseries.
Melrose House is quite a lovely little nursery. The staff are very sweet and hands on.
Cranbrook is also good particularly if you prefer the Montessori style approach.
Good luck!

Orchid75 Wed 23-Oct-13 14:47:20

Hi,
My daughter goes to Peques near Fulham Broadway (St John's Church).
Is a bilingual nursery English/Spanish with staff from both languagues + Chinese Mandarin teacher couple of times a week.
It is impresive how she is learning different langauges naturally without effort but most important for me is how caring the staff are.
For me this was the key decision point to bring her in, as I assume rest of curricular stuff is the same and checked by Ofsted - but the love and emotional reasurance they get from staff was invaluable to me.
She is so happy going there everyday, that lately she gets even upset when is time to leave.
I can only recomend it, and do not be put off becuase of the bilinguism - actullay most kids do not have spanish as home language but english or something else and they feel totally happy and integrated.
Good luck

philippabuchan Wed 30-Oct-13 17:22:44

I'm thinking of sending my daughter to Bobby's, as I was once a child there. Is it still as good as my mother says it was?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now