Local Talk

mums meet in Oakley

(6 Posts)
Newmuminoakley Thu 26-Apr-12 20:08:37

hi,

I'm new to mumsnet, and I'm a new mum of 5 weeks, im desperate to get out and meet new mums in Oakley and regain some sanity!!! , can any one suggest any meets please.

thanks smile

SmileItsSunny Wed 02-May-12 09:21:56

Hello, and welcome! Congratulations on your new baby grin
I don't live too far away from you, but not in Oakley. Can you travel? Where would you like to meet?
I have a 2 yr old and a 1 yr old so somewhere child friendly would be best!

Gr3t4 Mon 14-May-12 19:49:23

Hi there, I've just joined too. I have Hayden who is a little over 4 months now and would love to meet other new mums. I live in Beggarwood so just round the corner, let me know if you would like to get together hun.
Greta

Newmuminoakley Fri 18-May-12 22:14:25

Hi Ladies,
are you on netmums?, they have a local group and I'm going to 1st meet on Monday at Playdays in Stewart Road, tis on from 10-12, would be lovely to meet you both , thanks for the replies x

SmileItsSunny Sat 19-May-12 22:03:45

Hi, yes I am but rarely go on to check... oops.
I'm afraid on Mondays I run a baby toddler group in my village, from 10-11 - so won't be able to meet you in Stewart Road!
Hello Greta, I know that's in Basingstoke but my geography is a little cloudy round there.... is it nearer the hospital, town, or motorway Jct 7?

wonderstuff Sat 19-May-12 22:12:59

On Thursdays there is a group in Oakley called Singalong and Smile which is nice. Its on from 10-11 at St Leonards Centre. I am in Overton and go along with my nearly 2yo while my eldest is at preschool. Childrens centre in Overton serves Oakley and has a list of local groups, they are based in the community centre, next to the library there.
Congratulations on your little one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now