Local Talk

looking to meet other new mummy's

(13 Posts)
Gr3t4 Sat 12-May-12 17:34:32

Hi there, I became a new mummy on Christmas day last year with our beautiful boy Hayden. I can't believe he is now over 4 months old already!! I don't know many other new mummy's locally and would love to make some new friends for myself and our little boy smile

Jessi28 Sun 13-May-12 18:52:03

Hi there,

I'm not a new mummy yet, but am very soon to be. And i would also love to make some new friends locally. Feel free to contact me

NinaPoppy1 Sun 13-May-12 20:52:01

Hi gr3tr and Jess

I'm in the same boat as Jess, expecting my first next month and would love to meet up with you guys!

Please get in contact if you fancy arranging something

N x

Gr3t4 Mon 14-May-12 09:35:52

Hi Ladies!
I would love to get together, i remember too well how it feels to be so close to meeting your little one! I am free this Friday if that is good for either of you? We could meet for a coffee or something?

Greta
x

NinaPoppy1 Mon 14-May-12 12:21:58

Sounds fab! Im still working at the moment, my maternity leave starts next thursday (yipee) BUT I can still meet friday, but it will have to be between the hours of 12-2, not to sure if that is any good for you ladies, if not I can meet next friday anytime

Speak soon

Nina

x

Gr3t4 Mon 14-May-12 16:00:35

Hiya Nina,
12ish sounds great to us, ooh I bet you can't wait only one more week! If you say where is best for you hun we can come and meet you and bump smile
x

NinaPoppy1 Mon 14-May-12 17:43:51

Hi Ladies

fab, look forward to it, I work in basing view, so anywhere in town would be fab, starbucks, costa???

X

Gr3t4 Mon 14-May-12 19:44:31

Starbucks gets my vote hunny, but either or. look forward to meeting you!
x

NinaPoppy1 Mon 14-May-12 20:12:49

Starbucks it is, can we go to one next to jones bootmakers, as it's closer to my work! I have been in contact with jess and I think she's up for it too, be really good to meet you and of course your gorgeous little boy, I will let Jess know the plan

talk nearer the time, I will pm you my mobile

n x

Jessi28 Tue 15-May-12 10:35:33

Hi Greta

I had'nt checked this thread for a few days

But i am really looking forward to this meet up, will be really nice to have some new friends in basingstoke

Gr3t4 Tue 15-May-12 12:11:40

Excellent, me and Hayden look forward to meeting you both and your bumps on friday around 12ish at Starbucks smile

Gr3t4 Fri 18-May-12 09:26:34

Morning ladies!
I'm soo sorry but I'm not going to make our coffee date today. Hayden is not himself, so we are going to have a comfy's day on the sofa! I really hope you both get this message in time and don't think we have stood you up! Enjoy your coffee and we will re-arrange to meet another time smile
Sorry again ladies!
xx

NinaPoppy1 Fri 18-May-12 11:20:27

Hi Greta

I hope hayden is ok, I'm sure lots of snuggles would work wonders!!

Defo rearrange Hun

x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now