Local Talk

new mummy very local to basingstoke

(4 Posts)
yummypud Wed 16-May-12 17:11:14

hi there, i live about 7 miles outside of basingstoke (my area wasn't listed in the selection). I had my baby boy in march and he's a rather healthy 12lb 5oz 8 weeks on.. I don't have any friends with such young babies and would love to know if anyone would be interested in meeting up for a coffee and a chat. I'm more than happy to travel into Basingstoke with my little man Matthew to meet up with mums and little ones..
Thanks x

NinaPoppy1 Fri 18-May-12 20:16:19

Hi

my name is Nina and I'm expecting my first bambino next month! I'm in the same boat, I don't know too many mums with young bambinos, so very happy to meet up for a coffee, private message me if you fancy it

N x

Housemum Thu 31-May-12 21:24:54

Hi, if you're on Facebook "like" the Basingstoke NCT page for details of what's on. My youngest is going to school so I'm bowing out of the bumps & babies scene, but have met some fab friends through NCT. Here's a selection of the sort of things that are on (from last month):

What's on in May?
Coffee & Chat and BABIES Breastfeeding drop-in every Friday 10.00 at Brookvale with bra-fitting on the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month
BABIES in Whitchurch on 1st , 15th & 29th and in Overton on 8th & 22nd
Relax, Stretch & Breathe every Thursday eve at Monkey Puzzle Nursery
Pudding Night on Tuesday 8th 7.30pm at Christ Church Chineham
Baby First Aid courses, am and pm on Sat 26th at Everest Community Academy
Branch Meeting Thursday 10th, Annual Members' Meeting Friday 18th.
Area Coffee Groups run every day, find one local to you on our website
www.nct.org.uk/branches/basingstoke

Facebook link

Gr3t4 Fri 20-Jul-12 15:49:44

Hi there, I'm also local to Basingstoke and don't know many other mum's with little babies. My little man is now nearly 7 months old, not sure where the time has gone! We would love to meet up for a coffee or a chat.
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now