Letting agents for Eastleigh/ Fair Oak

(4 Posts)
MrsLiz75 Sat 28-May-16 09:57:22

Morning all!
We are looking to relocate to this area as I have a teaching job from Sept. We think we want to rent in the first instance as we don't know the area well. Which letting agents would you recommend? Also interested up to Colden Common and surrounding areas.
Ta in advance!

MadeinBelfast Sat 28-May-16 10:58:57

Do not use Clarke Mews in London Road Southampton if they are still there, absolutely incompetent service. Think their other branches may be OK. I'm not sure about Eastleigh specifically I'm afraid.

CFmum2 Sat 03-Sep-16 10:18:36

David Evans Eastleigh
Sparks Ellison chandlers ford
Fox & sons - covers both, v helpful
Austin Wyatt
I know the top 3, all good ones.

Ps. Valley park/ Knightwood in chandlers ford is a good place to rent when moving new to the area. I don't know Colden Common well, as it's a bit out of the way & has less good links/facilities. (Unless your school is otterbourne, C/Common itself, south Winchester or west end /Botley or even east side of Fair oak, in which case living over that side makes commuting sense, I'd say stick with Eastleigh/Ch/ford areas.)

Or even fair oak (but don't rent there if your school is CH/ford or easteigh as traffic going west into Eastleigh on fair oak & bishopstoke road in mornings is horrendous. )

CFmum2 Sat 03-Sep-16 10:31:17

Ah, I misread (small phone screen!). You're looking at fair oak and Eastleigh, not EL & ChF. Assuming your new school is over that way then....
Eastleigh & fair oak letting agents I'd say try are Fox & Sons, David Evans, Connells.
Fair oak & bishopstoke are nice places to live too, (but never set yourself up for a car commute from bishopstoke road into Eastleigh in AM rush hour)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now