Parts of Eastleigh

(5 Posts)
lulusa Wed 07-Sep-16 17:28:10

Hi everyone - me again! I recently posted about moving to Chandlers Ford and thanks so much for everyone who commented about the area, schools etc. Now I need the same kind of comments about Eastleigh - good/bad area, what the schools are like, shops etc. Trying to find a house to rent from 6000 miles away isn't easy when you don't know a thing about the area!!! Any advice/help would be hugely appreciated... xxx

HaPPy8 Thu 08-Sep-16 12:12:12

Hi there
Most of Eastleigh is fine, Bishopstoke and Fair Oak are both nice with good schools. Boyatt Wood also nice. The shopping centre isn't brilliant - lots of charity shops, a boots, WH smith, Tesco, TK Maxx, small Next, but Eastleigh is a pretty short trip to Southampton which has a very good shopping centre and most shops you can think of. There are no properly bad areas really, its generally safe low crime etc but central Eastleigh is more terraced houses etc which are perfectly nice but not mumsnet naice nice if you know what i mean!

lulusa Thu 08-Sep-16 12:26:09

Good to know. Thanks so much.

Jenijena Fri 09-Sep-16 21:16:08

What's your budget and requirements? Wonder if we can help you find something?

lulusa Sat 10-Sep-16 06:17:26

Thanks Jenijena smile but my hubby is already there and he went to see some agents yesterday so I think we're good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now