Local Talk

Andover Mummies are you out there?

(7 Posts)
IamMrsElf Fri 03-May-13 10:16:21

I have just moved to Andover from Southampton with my 2 DS and am looking for local advice and help. Is there anyone out there who can help?

wonderstuff Sat 04-May-13 11:34:21

Hello, I'm in Overton, so not far away. I have a 5yo and a 2yo.

IamMrsElf Sat 04-May-13 13:30:08

My 2 are 3yo and 1yo. I'm just looking for advice on groups to go to as well as finding some local mums to meet up with.

wonderstuff Sat 04-May-13 13:45:36

Don't really know any local groups, I tended to head towards Basingstoke, Finkley is fantastic and worth a season ticket, I spend huge amounts of time there in school hols.

ASDA seems to have a good local board with details of groups in Andover?

IamMrsElf Sat 04-May-13 16:27:12

Thanks wonderstuff I will check it out smile

Hi IamMrsElf, I have a 2 year old, we are out and about doing things most days, there are some good groups and then as wonderstuff said there is Finkley which is great, there is also jungle jungle for soft play and Archies world at the leisure center that is a bit cheaper. The sure start center, Spring meadow,always have lots going on and are a really good point of contact. If you want to join us one day at Archies world or somewhere like that let me know : )

pantsjustpants Fri 31-May-13 09:06:23

I'm in Andover, I have 4 dc's but the youngest two are 6 & 17mths. We got Finkley a lot as we have a season ticket and it's great now they have the new indoor area.

I'm looking for something to do with the youngest on a Thursday or Friday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now