Local Talk

need childcare. please reccomend a nursery or childminder in crouch end

(12 Posts)
queenballerina Fri 04-Mar-11 17:25:17

am trying to sort out part time 2/3days a week, childcare for my 11 month old...

have heard good things about grey gates but waiting list is too long.

can anyone point me in the direction of another great nursery and or childminder in the area.. or nanny share...

I need something!

bringmesunshine2009 Fri 08-Apr-11 12:06:33

DS goes to Keiki day care in Harold Road. They are really loving and caring to the babies and give them all the attention and cuddles they could want. They are a bit remiss with completing the little end of day report sheet, but he is always happy, well fed and rested and thoroughly entertained.

G xx

Soma Tue 05-Jul-11 12:59:15

Childcare needed, please could you help spread the word!

Hello there,

I am looking for an after school nanny or carer to pick up my 7 year old and her 4 year old friend from school in Camden and bring them back to Crouch End two or three afternoons week. Please pass the details onto anyone you know who might be interested.

Thank you all.

Soma Tue 05-Jul-11 13:00:14

Sorry, I posted my message in the wrong thread!!

Suzcat78 Thu 28-Jul-11 10:54:56

Your OP was written in March, do you still need a childminder in the Crouch End area? However I would hope by now you would have found someone or somewhere. If not let me know as I know of a lovely childminder in that area.

fionathepink Mon 10-Oct-11 15:35:20

Suzcat78 - If you still know of a childminder available, I am in urgent need.

bishkek Tue 10-Jan-12 22:21:20

Hello, I am also looking for a childminder or a good nursery in Crouch End, near Uplands Road ideally but anywhere in Crouch End is good actually. Thanks, mums!

fionathepink Mon 16-Jan-12 16:52:05

Hi Bishkek

I struggled to find a good childminder with places in the area so am now becoming registered myself. I'm more Archway Rd area if you are interested once my registration comes through?

nic11111 Tue 17-Jan-12 10:53:19

Hi there, I have an 11 month old too and am currently a SAHM but was a teacher at Weston park. When my older child was little I looked after my 2 nephews for three days a week for a couple of years so have a lot of experience but no qualifications in actual child minding. I was thinking I would like to look after a similar aged child as my baby for part of the week. I do a variety of things with him now - movers and shakers, mini mozart, trips to the library and park. I have a 5 year old who is at Coleridge so we would have to spend a bit of the day picking her up, and also we live in Wood Green although all of our activities are around crouch end. If this is of interest to you please get in touch! Nicola

SkaterGrrrrl Tue 10-Jul-12 08:41:37

I can recommend a superb childminder in Crouch End. PM me for her details.

N8childminders Fri 02-Nov-12 15:56:10

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Megsbw14 Wed 09-Jan-13 08:32:47

Hi I am looking for a childminder in crouch end. Skatergrrrri can you let me know the one you recommend. Thank you. Megan

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now