Local Talk

Looking for a summer day camp.

(2 Posts)
planettam Tue 21-Jun-11 16:47:02

Hi, I'm looking for a sports centred summer day camp for my 8 year old boy, we will be staying in the N11 Arnos Grove/Bounds Green area. So far I have found Active Kids and Active Kick in Muswell Hill, Highland Games in Finchley, Arsenal soccer school in E. Finchley, Poolside Manor in Finchley as well as Camp Beaumont further away in Mill Hill. Has anyone sent their kids to any of these? Any recommendations? Is there anything closer? We live overseas and are just coming for the summer holidays so I'm concerned about finding a place with a warm atmosphere as he won't know anybody and his English isn't great.
Thanks for your help.

Bernie001 Fri 13-Jul-12 22:31:15

Hi there
I am thinkng of sending my little boy 3 years and 7 months to POOlside manor summer camp for aweek. has anybody sent their children similar age there before. Did they like it? What were the staff like. What did you think of the safety aspect of the pool for a child that young, were they helpful if child needed to go toilet(obviously he is potty trained).
Look foward to any replies, looks like a nice place
thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now