Local Talk

New to the areas of Hornsey, Ally Pally with a toddler?

(16 Posts)
NorthLondonTiff Mon 28-May-12 15:03:22

Any Mums with toddlers fancy meeting up for coffee / play dates in and around N8, 10, 22 etc?

marmitehead Mon 28-May-12 15:06:11

Hello Tiff,

I have a 3 year old girl, we live in Crouch End and would be interested in meeting up.

Are you free this Friday 1st June or on Friday 8th?

NorthLondonTiff Mon 28-May-12 16:10:28

Hello
That sounds great - I have a 2 1/2 year old girl. Can't do this Friday but can do Friday the 8th, in the afternoon?
Tiff

marmitehead Mon 28-May-12 17:33:25

Perfect, I'm free all afternoon, what time suits you? My little girl Layla was three last week.
Jo

NorthLondonTiff Mon 28-May-12 18:04:30

Great. Erin sleeps around lunch time so will probably be free from about 2, if that suits?
It'll be nice to meet up with someone who has a similar age child!
smile

NorthLondonTiff Wed 06-Jun-12 13:21:13

Hi Jo,
Still OK for Friday?
Tiff

marmitehead Fri 08-Jun-12 00:10:12

Hi Tiff,

I'm so sorry, I realised made a hygenist dental appointment in East London at 2pm - about 3 months ago - which I'd totally forgotten. Also, please forgive my late reply, we were away for the jubilee and offline. I won't be back in Crouch End till 4ish, which is probably a bit late with little ones...
We could meet in the morning instead, if you're around? If not, let's rearrange for another day.

Jo

NorthLondonTiff Fri 08-Jun-12 10:04:00

Hi Jo,
No worries at all. Hope you enjoyed the jubilee!
I can't do this morning as going to a settling in nursery session with Erin. Yeah 4pm is getting a bit difficult with little ones. Lets arrange another day. Next week is pretty hectic but could do Friday morning on 15th. If not, how about Wed 20th?
Tiff smile

NorthLondonTiff Fri 08-Jun-12 10:07:30

p.s could also do Thursday 14th afternoon smile

marmitehead Fri 08-Jun-12 10:09:11

I am at Uni summer school for the next three weeks, but off again in July and Aug. I know it's a long way off, but how about Friday 6th July?

NorthLondonTiff Fri 08-Jun-12 12:12:11

Oh wow, that sounds interesting!
Yes will put it in the diary now.
Tiff smile

marmitehead Fri 08-Jun-12 20:59:17

Great Tiff, me too smile

NorthLondonTiff Wed 27-Jun-12 16:09:46

Hi Jo,
Really sorry but it's my turn to ask if we could change the date this time!!
We have booked a last min holiday as I have got a new teaching job from Sep and next week is the only week my husband can get off work, so we are off on Sat for 10 days.
Can we re book...? How are you fixed after Thursday 12th...?
Tiff x

marmitehead Tue 03-Jul-12 07:37:01

how great, especially with the dismal summer we're having so far... I hope you have a lovely holiday. I'm free Friday 20th, and Fri 27th if any good? Jo x

RadioGaGa Thu 05-Jul-12 11:32:47

Hello Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining in. I am based in crouch end and have 2 1/2 year old boy. I would love to join your play date if you are still meeting later this month? Fridays also suit us.

NorthLondonTiff Mon 09-Jul-12 16:54:29

Hi Jo,

Just got back, had a lovely holiday and fab weather. Sorry! ;)
Can you do any other day than Friday? Erin is in nursery Mon's and Fri's now...?

RadioGaGa
Yes defo, more than welcome!

Tiff x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now