Local Talk

Just moved to Hornsey / Harringay Ladder with nine month old baby - Anyone fancy a meet-up?

(8 Posts)
Thornintherose Sun 10-Jun-12 23:35:48

Hello

I have just moved to the top of the ladder and am looking to make some new friends with babies of a similar age. Get in touch if you're in a similar position or just want more friends.

Thanks

NorthLondonTiff Mon 11-Jun-12 16:31:28

Hi there,
Hope the move went well! I replied to you through the Haringey blog thread a while back, to say give me a shout if you fancied meeting as we moved (back) to Hornsey a couple of months ago. We have a 2 1/2 year old girl, so not quite the same age but would like to make some new friends locally!
Tiffany smile

Thornintherose Mon 11-Jun-12 19:28:50

Hi Tiffany,

That sounds great. Let me know when's good for you - smile

stroudgreenie Mon 11-Jun-12 20:56:44

Hi Thorn
You might be interested in an NCT meet up which is close to you every Monday morning 10-1pm. It's at a lovely cafe called Moka- don't know if you've discovered it yet- at the end of Wightman Road near Haringay station. Just very relaxed purely social meet-up, nice people, and no need to be an NCT member. If you pop along I might see you there, I have a baby just coming up to five months old.

gillyjustis Tue 12-Jun-12 05:54:10

Hi just thought I'd mention Harringay online its a great way to connect with others in the area and get involved with community issues and meet the locals..... and loads of advice and help for families.

I hope you are settling well.

Gilly x

BsshBossh Tue 12-Jun-12 17:14:36

Yes Harringay Online forum is excellent.

Thornintherose Tue 12-Jun-12 22:21:03

Thanks all.

Stroud that's great I will try and pop down to that this Monday.

NickPenMum Sun 17-Jun-12 21:32:00

Hello. Welcome to the ladder. I also live on the ladder and am mum to a 3 yr old boy and an 11 month old girl. I help run a playgroup called Jolly Babies. We meet at the Under 5s Community Centre on Burghley Road (not far from Turnpike Lane) between 2-4:30pm every Monday. It costs £2 and includes tea/coffee and fruit. I am there most days. It's a friendly group and you'll meet other mums too. Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/#!/groups/jollybabies.burghleyroad/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now