Local Talk

New to Crouch End with toddler and baby

(2 Posts)
Christinga Fri 06-Jul-12 20:33:47

We are new to Crouch End from next week, and wanted to see if there is anyone out there who has children similar ages to ours who would like to meet up, or if anyone could offer me some tips on what to do with them in Crouch End. I'm a full time mum for a 2.5 year old girl and an 11 month old boy. They particularly enjoy playgroups with lots of children and toys and singing where they both can go together, but I also want to find a nursery where they both can go one day a week, and a pre school, or whatever it is called in Harringay, it changes from area to area; where you leave your toddler 3 hours a morning. Other than that they would enjoy football practice, ballet, anything with music, arts and crafts... Any good tips please? I don't drive, and we will live just off the Broadway. Can't wait to get there!

NorthLondonTiff Mon 09-Jul-12 16:57:01

Hi there,
We moved to Hornsey, just down the road from you, a few months ago, and have a 2 1/2 year old girl. Am happy to meet up! See my other thread (above yours) as there a couple of us attempting to sort a date out smile
Tiff

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now