Local Talk

Seeking Germans for nanny share

(4 Posts)
Travelbird Mon 09-Jul-12 19:17:50

Any other German-speakers with babies out there in the Crouch End-ish area? We'd love to hear from anybody interested in doing a German-speaking nannyshare from September onwards.

We have two girls, a 3 year-old (who would be mainly at nursery) and a 7 month old. Get in touch if you're interested!

muswelli2013 Wed 06-Feb-13 15:12:17

Hi Travelbird, whereabouts do you live? i am a fellow German mum here, will probably move to Muswell Hill in the next 6 months or so and have a 2.5 year old and a 2 month old, would be fun to meet up at some point (and maybe do a nannyshare at some point in the distant future :-) ).

Elpis Wed 08-May-13 15:38:43

I'm not German, but I do know that there's a German playgroup at Pages Lane in Muswell Hill (Krabbelgruppe? Sorry, my German is rudimentary). I imagine you'd find some potential childcare shares there.

GertyElisabeth Tue 30-Jul-13 22:05:59

Hi
Anybody out there who has children age 4+ who would like to catch up or start a german children group in Crouch End area? I have 2 children age 5 (girl) and 6 (boy) and I would like them to have more opportunities to speak and play with german speaking children locally. I am Austrian and have been living in London for 12 years (4 years in Crouch End).
Any one interested?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now