Local Talk

Anyone able to recommend a good garage in and around N8 / Haringey?

(6 Posts)
NorthLondonTiff Wed 05-Sep-12 08:07:59

Reliable
MOT / service
VW

Parisbanana Wed 05-Sep-12 18:26:08

Well, my friend's father owns/runs a garage in Japan Crescent (just off Hornsey Road, heading towards Crouch Hill, I think).... Never used it because I don't need a garage, but as far as I know he has been in the business years and I don't think small garages can survive if they aren't giving a decent service.
Worth a look I guess.

NorthLondonTiff Thu 06-Sep-12 11:08:40

Ok thanks will check them out. smile

yewtree Sun 23-Sep-12 15:32:26

Don't go to the VW garage in Crouch End! You always end up paying more than you were expecting to. I've got a VW too and I take mine to a really great place up in Muswell Hill. It's under the arches along the lane under Hillfield Park (lots of garages along there). Garage man's name is Graham (don't know his surname) and his number 020 8444 9641.

yewtree Sun 23-Sep-12 15:33:10

Don't go to the VW garage in Crouch End! You always end up paying more than you were expecting to. I've got a VW too and I take mine to a really great place up in Muswell Hill. It's under the arches along the lane under Hillfield Park (lots of garages along there). Garage man's name is Graham (don't know his surname) and his number 020 8444 9641.

msrdar Tue 20-Nov-12 19:18:10

Sutton Road garage in N10 is excellent - really good, not too expensive and lovely people.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now