Local Talk

Can anyone recommend a good cleaner in Crouch End/Highgate area?

(5 Posts)
leafet Thu 15-Nov-12 08:18:57

I know this has been asked before but we've just moved to the area and we are having trouble finding a good cleaner. I'd prefer to go with a personal recommendation rather than a random agency cleaner. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Supermac Thu 29-Nov-12 09:40:17

I'm looking for a local cleaner in Crouch End too. We're also looking for a handyman - can anyone help?

I've looked on gumtree and I'm seeing someone from a cleaning company tonight but rather have recommendation.

inreallife Fri 30-Nov-12 13:04:30

Hi Supermac.
I can strongly recommend Bob, he's a decorator and handyman. He's done everything for me, from painting the lounge, to putting up shelves. He gets the job done, charges a good prices and he's really cheery. (you feel comfortable with him in your house)
I've recommended him to quite are few of my friends and they have all been happy with the work and really like him.

His details are on the site under Services - Household Help - Handy Man

Give him a bell.

pnunu Tue 12-Feb-13 22:26:55

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

pnunu Tue 12-Feb-13 22:27:26

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now