Local Talk

Looking for nanny/childminder in Muswell Hill for 2-3 days from Feb

(4 Posts)
bicpen Fri 30-Nov-12 17:47:52

Hi, we'll be needing a nanny or childminder from mid to late February for 2-3 days a week for our 3.4 year old (starting school in September, so school pick-ups may be needed - probably Tetherdown) and a 2 year old. We can be fairly flexible re hours - initially at least - as I'm self-employed. It would be great to hear from anyone who might be able to help / knows someone who might suit . . . Thanks

marriedwirg2 Mon 10-Dec-12 13:12:21

Hi there, I have a 2 year old and am looking for some part time nanny work. Before I had my son I was a special needs teacher at Weston Park and when my 6 year old was pre-school I also looked after my two nephews, so have a lot of experience of children! My daughter is at Coleridge so I wouldn't be able to do pick ups from Tetherdown unfortunately. With my son we do a lot of groups etc, Colourstrings in Muswell Hill, Movers and Shakers, plus there are some good Stay and Plays that we do in Crouch End as well.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested, I look forward to hearing from you. Nicola.

bicpen Sat 15-Dec-12 19:41:53

Thanks for your response Nicola, we won't be in London until February - can I make contact then and we can maybe arrange a meet-up?

marriedwirg2 Fri 21-Dec-12 11:44:07

Yes, that's fine. Speak to you then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now