Local Talk

Childminder in Crouch End

(10 Posts)
harlyn Sun 27-Jan-13 20:10:22

Hello, I'm looking for a recomendation for a good childminder or nursery in Crouch End for my little one in September (for 2 days/week) when I go back to work (she will be 13 months by then). Any suggestions would be very gratefully received! Thank you.

mllecousin Tue 19-Feb-13 22:03:47

Bonjour, je suis une nounou/housekeeper avec plus de 10 ans d'expérience (First Aid, Ofsted registered nanny, diplôme français "BAFA").

Je suis la nounou d'une petite fille de 2 ans depuis Juin 2012 du lundi au mercredi.

Je recherche actuellement une famille qui aurait besoin de mes services le jeudi (nounou, housekeeper, cours de français).

Je peux envoyer mon CV sur demande. Je peux également demander une lettre de recommandation de mes boss à votre attention ou le contact téléphonique des parents pour lesquels je travaille.

J'habite à côté de Seven sisters station (Tottenham, Nord de Londres, Victoria line).

Je me tiens à votre disposition pour tout renseignement complémentaire.

Je vous remercie.

Cordialement, Mélanie

mulberrybushs Thu 02-May-13 16:20:35

Does anyone know any good childminders in N8? Recently moved to Crouch End and looking for any childminder recommendations. Or a nanny share for an 11 month old plus school pick-ups from Rokesly for my 4 yr old.

inreallife Thu 02-May-13 17:08:19

My little one went here and he loved it. Staff are amazing.
local.mumsnet.com/haringey/nurseries/85297-little-stars-nursery

Suzycb Sat 04-May-13 11:31:46

Hello mulberrybushs,

I'm a an ofsted registered childminder in N8 & have spaces. Email me with more info and we can have a chat.

Best wishes

jumpinfish Fri 17-May-13 11:36:22

my DD went to a wonderful childminder called Arancha in N8. small group of kids, lots of games, activities, creative play, big garden. happy atmosphere. if she doesn't have a slot free that suits you, she's bound to know other good childminders in the area (she recommended a part-time nanny to me who is lovely). here's her email: aranchaho@hotmail.com

samkrac Tue 11-Jun-13 15:13:30

Hello, I know you're ideally looking for a Childminder or Nursery, but our wonderful nanny is leaving us at the end of July. I can't recommend her highly enough, loving, attentive and lots of fun. She is based in the Muswell Hill/Crouch End area.

Helencrouchend Fri 13-Sep-13 16:04:58

Hello, can anyone recommend a good child minder in Crouch End?

We are looking for someone to take care of our daughter from February 2014 4-5 days a week.

Also open to a nanny share

marmitehead Sat 14-Sep-13 08:27:04

Hello Helencrouchend,
My DD went to a wonderful childminder in central crouch end for 3 years, (A Spanish lady, wonderful cook, family atmosphere, garden, play group visits and activiites). I can't recommend her highly enough. Her number is 0208 347 9481.

EmmaD33 Thu 10-Oct-13 13:34:08

Hi my name is Emma and i am an Ofsted registered childminder located near Crouch End. Please contact me for a chat and more info, if your still looking.

Regards
Emma

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now