Local Talk

nice cafes/restaurants (bf-friendly) in Muswell Hill

(4 Posts)
muswelli2013 Wed 06-Feb-13 15:09:25

hi - i will be spending a large part of Monday in Muswell Hill viewing flats and visiting schools. I have a 5 week old baby that I will take along. So I am thinking I will need to have lunch or coffee somewhere and feed her during the day. Any ideas for nice and family friendly / baby friendly places in Muswell Hill? It will be a good opportunity to get to know the area as well... any ideas welcome!

jumpinfish Thu 07-Feb-13 12:30:13

Hi muswelli2013, there's the Crocodile cafe and Giraffe, La Porchetta and Carluccios - all are child friendly and listed in local.mumsnet.com/haringey/cafes and local.mumsnet.com/haringey/restaurants
our aim is to make this a great local site, with everything that's going on in the borough, particularly if it's child friendly. new things are being added all the time. smile

muswelli2013 Thu 14-Feb-13 16:05:24

thanks jumpinfish! we had a nice day! we went to the french cafe sable d'or - loved it!

CroqueMadame1 Mon 18-Mar-13 09:35:13

I love Sable d'or, the crepes are delicious! Haven't taken my ds since having him though so nice to hear its child friendly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now