Local Talk

New

(4 Posts)
YLRK1985 Thu 07-Feb-13 13:26:32

Hello all

I am new to the area having just moved down from Birmingham. I am 37 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I don't know anyone here and would love to make some friends, especially others who might also be expecting at the same time! Please message me if you'd like to chat smile

I'm also looking for a reasonably priced cleaner to come for a few hours a week one day to do some cleaning and hopefully my ironing! If anyone can recommend a cleaner please let me know? I'd be really grateful. I have moved to the Shepherds Hill area in Highgate (closer to crouch end)

Thanks!

pnunu Tue 12-Feb-13 09:26:57

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Elpis Wed 08-May-13 15:34:23

Hello and welcome to Highgate! I hope the birth went well and you're settling in. This is a lovely area but London is London and it can be surprisingly lonely sometimes.

I live very near the Highgate tube end of Shepherd's Hill and have a 4yo and 7mo, so if you'd like any advice on baby groups etc etc do let me know.

inreallife Thu 16-May-13 12:53:50

When you've settled into live as a mum, and are ready to meet some other local families, do join the meet-ups group. local.mumsnet.com/haringey/group-meet-ups/crouch-end

You'll get an email when the next meet up is happening, so you can come and join us - hopefully for a sunny afternoon in the park! grin

Hope to meet you soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now