Local Talk

Reusable nappies

(6 Posts)
NaomiPS Sat 27-Apr-13 10:20:30

Hi all

Just hoping to connect with someone who is using reusable nappies to get a bit of advice. I have a system of inserts, liners, and bamboo soft nappies. However, the person i got them from only used them from about 5 months as she didn't get on very well with them on her newborns.

About 2 weeks away from the date and still unsure what is the best route for the beginning....

Would be great to discuss with someone, perhaps you can always PM me and we can swap phone numbers?

thanks in advance.

Naomi

inreallife Mon 29-Apr-13 12:40:03

Hi Naomi,
I can't help with advice but this nappy company seems to have lots of useful info.

local.mumsnet.com/haringey/nappy-schemes/58090-real-nappies-for-london

NaomiPS Mon 29-Apr-13 22:41:00

Thanks for the link, v useful.

fionathepink Wed 12-Jun-13 20:29:01

Hi Naomi

I used real nappies with my son. If you've not had a chat with RNFL I am happy to meet up and help out if you still have questions.

Yankeedoodlenic Thu 20-Jun-13 16:22:49

Hi All,

I'm months away from giving birth and am just checking out all the options. I've promised my mum I would look into real nappies. I have found this great website with lots of info and advice & they actually make it sound very appealing (http://www.lizziesrealnappies.co.uk/) but I have a question I can't find the answer to on this site.

How does 1 nappy fit from "birth to potty" as many of these say?? I just can't imagine how it works?

Any advice on the topic would be great. I would also love to speak to someone who has used real nappies - but someone who has used real and disposable would be perfect so I can compare. I guess my concern is spending all the money up front on real nappies - then not getting on with them and buying disposables anyway.

Thanks in advance!

NorthLondonSlings Sun 23-Jun-13 22:32:27

Hiya! I offer workshops and consults on cloth nappies and work from Wood Green (N22) but can do home visits too! Have a look at Parenting Naturally smile

Kate x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now