Local Talk

Group meet up tomorrow in Priory Park

(7 Posts)
inreallife Tue 30-Apr-13 15:56:43

Hi all,

Its the first group meet up of 2013. Come and join us for a coffee and a natter in the sun.

See the meet ups page for details.
local.mumsnet.com/haringey/group-meet-ups/crouch-end

GoldenButternut Wed 01-May-13 09:24:38

Hi All, I think we can get away with meeting up in the park, later this morning! See you in Priory Park Cafe @ 11 am!

JesseSvq Wed 01-May-13 09:39:31

Oww... I just joined... I don't know if I will be able to be there at that time.... Is it inside the park where the coffee shop is? Is there anyone I can get in touch for the meet up? Thanks.

jumpinfish Wed 01-May-13 10:46:06

it's the cafe near the swings (next to the paddling pool). I'm sure we'll be there for a while. I'll private msg you my number. x

GoldenButternut Wed 01-May-13 15:06:45

Hi all, a lovely and sunny late morning was had by a few of us, in Priory Park, earlier! Sorry that some of you couldn't join us today! I am thinking to do the same again in a few weeks, unless some of you have any other bright ideas (local, baby and toddler friendly) for a place to meet! I'll keep you posted, but it'd be great to know what days in the week and times suit most of you! Bye for now.

CroqueMadame1 Fri 17-May-13 11:04:54

How did I miss this meet up? sad the links weren't working on this site so couldn't get on.

Let me know when the next one is Butternut and ill be there smile

GoldenButternut Tue 21-May-13 11:36:18

Hi all
Next meet up on Wednesday 5th June or Friday the 7th at Priory Park Cafe, 10:30am! Please could you go to the Meet Ups page to confirm which day suits, and we'll meet on the date that works for the majoirty! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now