Local Talk

Meet-up for people who are expecting babies in Jul/ Aug/ Sep- 20 June

(3 Posts)
stroudgreener Mon 10-Jun-13 23:07:05

Just wanted to say that if you're expecting a baby in July/ August/ September, there's a meet-up organised for Thursday 20th June at the Old Dairy pub (Stroud Green). It's at 8pm, all welcome, partners/ friends etc. Will be signposted with NCT signs but you don't need to be an NCT member- it's free, just about meeting people and maybe sharing contact details to meet up after baby comes.
More info here
If it doesn't apply to you but does to someone you know, can you spread the word? It would be good to see lots of folk there. It's in the events section of MN local but I thought more people might see it here! (hope the local tsarina doesn't mind....)

Laur2 Thu 13-Jun-13 09:53:34

Hi there,

Thanks for letting me know about this. I've been looking around for evening meet-ups! :-).My due date is actualy the 1st of October but I guess it could arrive in September...

Hopefuly see you there. I'll also spread the word at my local aquanatal class.

jumpinfish Wed 19-Jun-13 11:59:15

Hi stroudgreener, I'm the local editor for Mumsnet Haringey. really happy for you to list your events on our site. The question is, do you have a regular local meet up? If so, we could assign you one of the meet-up pages, which would make it very easy for you to keep in touch with everyone in your area and let them know the dates and venues of your latest events. I'll PM you with more info.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now