Local Talk

Looking for a childminder in Crouch End

(5 Posts)
Bettygoesout Fri 05-Jul-13 10:01:21

Hello, I am looking for a childminder recommendations in Crouch End area, or any advice on how best to find one. Just starting to look for a childminder for my DD -need full time from January 2014 when she will be 11 months. Any advice? Feeling a bit lost...

ifonlytherewastime Fri 05-Jul-13 10:17:01

Have you had a look at the childcare section, there are some local ones listed there. local.mumsnet.com/haringey/childminders

You could also try the notice boards at the libraries, they usually have childminders and nannies advertising on them.

Suzycb Thu 11-Jul-13 09:07:01

Hello Bettygoesout,

I'm an OFSTED registered childminder in crouchend and have vacancy from Jan 14. Email me for further chat.

Thnx

marriedwirg2 Thu 05-Sep-13 10:58:21

Hello, sure you have found a childminder or nanny by now but I have a two year old and would love to look after another child as well until he starts school and I go back to real life! Please email me if you would like to meet up and discuss. Thank you, Nicola

maya3333 Thu 12-Sep-13 21:51:47

i am local nanny in Crouch end and I am looking to help other families with kids and do nanny sharing,more kids more fun as my boys strted school and i have plenty of free time,I will be happy to help,my telephone number is 07984649663

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now