Local Talk

Pregnant Mothers?

(1 Post)
kerensinclair Sat 20-Jul-13 21:05:27

Hello All New/Expectant Mothers,

My name is Keren Sinclair and I am enrolled on a post graduate course (Psychoanalytic Observational Studies) with Tavistock and Portman's NHS Trust for September 2013.

As part of this course I must complete an Infant Observation. In essence this is the close observation of a mother and baby. It will involve observing you both in the comfort of your own home for one hour a week for two years.

The purpose of this infant observation is to closely study development from the early weeks and months and for me as the student to learn how to be an observer.

If you are due late September/early October, live in the North London area and would like to take part in this special opportunity, please contact me using any of the below:

07949 684 408
kerensinclair@hotmail.co.uk

I have a leaflet available that can be sent by email or post, so please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any more information.

Thank you for taking your time to read this post, it is much appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you and am keen to enjoy this special time with you and your baby.

Kind Regards,
Keren Sinclair
kerensinclair@hotmail.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now