Local Talk

House hunting to share with two single mums in Muswell Hill. Anyone?

(2 Posts)
Pascaline Sat 31-Aug-13 22:57:38

Hi,

I am a single mum of a beautiful 4 yr old son. I am looking for two single mums who would like to hunt for a 4-5 bedroom house with me, to share in Muswell Hill near broadway. I am hoping that between three mums, we can get a fantastic home for the children with garden. I've made up the numbers and it is far more cost-effective than a three bed flat. it makes economic sense, and we could help each other with the everyday life. I am looking to share childcare and I think it is great to hunt for a house toghether, so that everyone can paint their own canvas and 'feel there is not a main tener setting rules'. I am 40 years old (just this week!) work in research/academia, and I can be great fun. I am looking for someone wanting to create a really nice athmosphere for the children. Love cooking for dinners, go out to parks and countryside, travelling, and other. I'd be interested in starting the house hunt as soon as possible. Do get in touch with me if this is the right plan for you.

I hope someone out there is hoping for the same!

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Sun 01-Sep-13 20:44:10

I just want to wish you luck because your idea is fabulous. I think it could work beautifully with the right balance struck.....how gorgeous for the children and much more cost effective. You'll get a nicer house and much larger too. All the luck in the world to you.x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now