Local Talk

Dance classes?

(9 Posts)
Luvmy2babies Wed 04-Sep-13 21:50:27

Can someone recommend a good dance studio for my daughter, particularly ballet? Near crouch end.

inreallife Thu 05-Sep-13 10:40:27

Check out the Things to Do section, its full of local classes.
the YMCA Harringay Club classes are very popular with Crouchenders.

local.mumsnet.com/haringey/preschool-dance-classes

Cords1 Thu 05-Sep-13 12:51:59

I know this is Muswell Hill rather than Crouch End, but the woman who runs this is amazing. Miss Kit is just fabulous with the little ones, my DD has had a wonderful introduction to ballet attending Miss Kit's classes.

This is her website http://www.firststepsdance.info/

Luvmy2babies Thu 05-Sep-13 13:36:56

Thank you! I emailed first steps today smile

Cords1 Tue 10-Sep-13 12:48:25

Great, I hope your daughter enjoys it.

Luvmy2babies Tue 10-Sep-13 14:54:13

Kit offered us a spot on the Tuesday 4pm class, but don't think we can attend as my daughter gets out of school at 3:30 from Coleridge , and I won't have a car. I checked bus schedules but we'd be late every time. So will look into the Y! smile

GoldenButternut Wed 16-Oct-13 09:59:34

Hi ya,
My two dd's (9yrs and 5yrs) have been going to Gabrielle Rowley School of Dancing on Park Rd, Cranley Gardens, for Ballet and Tap, and they love it! Your dd will need to be 5yrs old before she can start Tap!

estuarymouth Wed 16-Oct-13 12:46:25

Classes at the YMCA Harringay Club are great and my daughter went for several years from age 2 and loved it. Several friends recommend Miss Ellie in Muswell Hill. They definitely do ballet, tap, street and others.
www.elliedanceclass.com

CrouchEndMum32 Fri 25-Oct-13 17:13:17

YMCA, definitely. Wendy is fantastic - she runs classes for modern, tap and ballet. Plus she is an accredited ballet examiner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now