Local Talk

Living near chestnuts park - what is like?

(4 Posts)
milkcookies Mon 16-Sep-13 19:02:37

Hi,

I am moving to London from the east of England with baby and Dh and thinking of moving near chestnuts park. Can any of you please share what it is like living there? Are there any nice coffee shops, children's centre or any family oriented places around? Is it a safe place generally? Thanks!

milkcookies Mon 16-Sep-13 19:03:07

Sorry the title should have read 'what is it like?'

wrongsideofthetracks Sun 13-Oct-13 20:43:43

Hi milkcookies - are you still looking for info? I live near there. It is nice. There's a definite seam of mumsnetty type people, okay, middle class people, playgroups etc. Depends what you are looking for really. I have found trhings to do and people to hang out with and chestnuts school is very good and I like Chestnuts park and also Downhills Park and Lordship Rec that aren't far. For naice coffeeshops I take the bus to Crouch End and I love hanging out on Green Lances. Nice pub, couple of nice coffee shops etc

crazyhead Fri 25-Oct-13 14:13:23

My friends have lived there for years and love it, say the area has a really good community feel and the primary is good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now