Local Talk

Win place to Arsenal Play Day this Friday - for kids 0-3 years.

(7 Posts)
inreallife Mon 30-Sep-13 13:12:14

Mumsnet Haringey has teamed up with Arsenal to offer one lucky Mumsnetter and their little one a place to the Gunners’ annual young supporters event at Emirates Stadium, ‘Welcome to our World’, on Friday 4 October.

The party is for the youngest members of Arsenal’s supporter scheme the Junior Gunners, for fans aged 0-3, and their parents.
There will be tons of fun activities, including football, dancing and arts and crafts, and there may well be the chance to meet one of Arsenal’s star names too, as well as the Club’s mascot Gunnersaurus!

For the chance to win a place for you and your child, just reply to this thread and answer this question:

What’s the name of Arsenal’s new record signing?
a) Mesut Ozil
b) Ian Wright
c) Dennis Bergkamp

For more information on the event, visit here and to check out details of Arsenal’s young supporter club visit www.alwaysaheadofthegame.com/junior.

The winning tickets for this event are for 1 adult and 1 child (0-3 years).
Please make sure you are free this Friday, before entering.

Competition closes Wednesday 5pm. This winner with be announced on Talk and contacted via Private Message, so do keep an eye on your inbox.

ifonlytherewastime Mon 30-Sep-13 13:29:29

Ooo would love to win!

Mesut Ozil is my answer.

fingers crossed.

Lloydy100 Mon 30-Sep-13 13:51:15

A) Mezut Ozil.

I don't know who would be more excited - my 2 year old or my husband. My husband is very excited that our son Charlie is left footed - hopefully he'll be the next Lukas Podolski.

zen10 Tue 01-Oct-13 09:52:35

same here. My DH and DS would both be over the moon!

Mesut Ozil.

CroqueMadame1 Tue 01-Oct-13 10:40:02

Mesut Ozil smile

teadevotee Tue 01-Oct-13 21:09:00

A mesut ozil
Very excited!

sand35ma Wed 02-Oct-13 09:11:24

A. OZIL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now