Local Talk

Any Palmers Green mums around?

(4 Posts)
CroqueMadame1 Tue 01-Oct-13 10:42:17

Recently moved to the area (don't think it's on the mn local list though)

Just wondered if there were any local mums around ?

Lucyannieamy Wed 02-Oct-13 19:27:23

I'm in Palmers Green. It's a good area, lots of good children's centres, Hazelwood, Tottenhall and Trinity at Bowes (TAB). Palmers Green library does sessions too, Monday and Friday. Baskervilles tea room by the park is a great place to meet. My kids are 3.5yrs and 8 months, happy to meet up if you like.

CroqueMadame1 Wed 02-Oct-13 22:00:53

Hi Lucy, thanks for replying smile

I live literally 4 doors down from Hazelwood CC and still haven't even gone in to have a look!

I love the park and the Tea room (went to a movers and shakers class there) but haven't been to the library yet.

My son is 9 months old. Would love to meet for a tea/coffee if you're free, maybe next week?

MadameBuh Fri 01-Nov-13 14:11:55

Hello! We moved to Palmers Green (from crouch end) nearly a year ago now. I have 9 month old twins & a 4 year old. I have managed to meet a couple of local very lovely mums who have also moved into the area relatively recently, so we are around!

Baskervilles & park are lovely. Winchmore hill library is worth a look as is The Little Teapot. Much more locally, there is a small rec & small & in need of a refurb playground at the bottom of Park Avenue. It's an easy place to let the kids run around.

I'd be happy to meet up, I'm sure I could rope in a few of my neighbours too. We live v. close to you. Let me know.

(I have recently been to movers & shakers a couple of times with the twins - might have inadvertently met!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now