Local Talk

Please recommend a dance class for a three year old

(5 Posts)
wrongsideofthetracks Sun 13-Oct-13 20:45:45

dd wants to do dance. ideally she wants to do ballet but I would prefer a mix of dance styles. I need to find a dance class for her anywhere in Haringey or nearby where I can also take 1yo ds to hang out while the lesson continues, so one where he can be in the room or where me and him don't have to. thanks

inreallife Mon 14-Oct-13 16:39:56

Have a look here,
local.mumsnet.com/haringey/preschool-dance-classes.

The YMCA classes are great. There is a room upstairs where you can wait with little ones, with plenty of toys to play with. Plus there is the cafe downstairs.

I also was not sure about ballet, so my DD did gymnastics at the YMCA and loved it.

pixiestix Sun 27-Oct-13 11:01:05

Agreed. Both the ballet and the gymnastics classes at the Haringey Club (YMCA) are fab.

N6Zumba Wed 13-Nov-13 21:38:57

I highly recommend Diddi Dance at Jacksons Lane on Tuesdays 2pm-3pm (they have other classes elsewhere). My DD really enjoyed it - each term is a different dance style (salsa, charleston, rock&roll).

Dance ARC at St Michaels church hall, Bounds Green Road (Wood Green end) www.dancearc.co.uk smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now