Local Talk

recommended nursery in crouch end or muswell hill?

(7 Posts)
newtoharingey Fri 18-Oct-13 10:55:59

Hi Mums,
Moving to Crouch End and currently have a 2.5 year old son in nursery 3 mornings per week and looking for a good nursery. Also have a 10 month old so would like a place she could join at some point before she is 2. Priority is a friendly, caring, warm place to go. Affordable is a bonus, but a lot of previously recommended places are booked up. Can anyone speak of any nurseries they have heard good things about in Crouch end or even Muswell hill or areas nearby?

Thanks!

Ariel34 Fri 18-Oct-13 22:40:32

Hi,

I have found a small nursery which is new called Mto nursery & I have visited it and its nice, clean and staff were friendly but they only take children from 2-5.

I have heard they are going to open a bigger nursery soon to cater for babies.

newtoharingey Sat 19-Oct-13 11:10:10

Thanks so much Ariel 34,

I've just looked on their website and I plan to contact them. Do you know of any parents whose kids go there? Handy to know how people experience a place...

ifonlytherewastime Wed 23-Oct-13 13:12:21

Hi newtoharingey,
I'm pretty sure Mto is a new nursery in the area, so not sure you can get recommendations. Doesn't mean its not going to good, and its in a great location.

Little stars is also good (up to 2 years), which feeds into Starshine (2-5 years.)

newtoharingey Thu 24-Oct-13 05:28:31

Thanks so much - following these up, so helpful!

pixiestix Sun 27-Oct-13 10:59:36

My daughter goes to Keiki Day Nursery on Harold Road and we love it. Can't recommend it enough.

newtoharingey Thu 07-Nov-13 14:49:03

Thanks Pixiestix,

we haven't yet moved to the area but did a day visit and went to three nurseries. We were very impressed with Keiki as well so it's definitely on the shortlist. Good to hear that you love it, we got that feel too!

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now