Would you recommend Rokesly nursery?

(6 Posts)
recca3000 Sun 03-Jan-16 08:50:56

Hi, could anyone give me advice about Rokesly nursery - would you recommend? I visited and it seemed a bit formal but would be really interested to hear what parents think. Thanks!

icedgem85 Thu 24-Mar-16 21:04:45

Hi Recca, I went to see Rokesly with my little girl a couple of weeks ago and we really liked it. I like that they have several options, we picked the 2 full days and one morning. I've applied and I'm hoping she'll get a place and start in September. Following in the hope someone with a child in Pink Class can add some detail smile

recca3000 Wed 06-Apr-16 08:03:38

Hi, we actually started there in January and it's great. My son settled easily and goes happily every day - seem to be good activities and I like the teachers. Would recommend!

icedgem85 Wed 06-Apr-16 12:43:23

That sounds great! I'm just waiting to hear if she got a place or not - we live so close though - 0.11 miles - so I'm hopeful she'll be starting in September smile

crazyhead Wed 11-May-16 12:13:02

Our kid goes there and is really happy. First time he's been in a nursery of any sort and to be honest I'm quite laid back and so is he, so I am probably not a very discerning customer, but if you are thinking of going to Rokesly school, it is a really gentle way in - they do concerts with the infants etc which is really nice.

icedgem85 Wed 11-May-16 13:36:21

How lovely smile My little girl got a place and will start Pink Class in September <3

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now