Childminder recommendations / nanny share Jan 2017

(4 Posts)
esbellieb Thu 14-Apr-16 11:52:34

Hi there,
I'm looking for recommendations for a childminder or anyone thinking of a nanny share from Jan 2017 - my daughter will be 1yr old, looking for 2-3 days per week, smile

esbellieb Thu 14-Apr-16 20:03:57

Should have said - based ally pally / crouch end / muswell hill

Franny1977 Sat 23-Apr-16 12:53:04

Hi es, did you make any progress with your search? I'm hoping to get a childminder or nanny share for my two for Jan 17 also. I have a DS who will be 3 in October and my DD was born in Feb this year.

I'll be returning to work x4 days a week so do require a little more than you, also live AllyPally/Crouch End area.

crazyhead Wed 11-May-16 12:10:26

Hello there. We have a brilliant nanny who will finish with us at the end of the summer (Sept). She has another family (Harringay ladder) where she works three days a week (we just need two.)

Are you talking 'nanny share' as in nanny looks after both families' kids at once, or where the nanny has two families part time? Obviously proximity much more important for former. But if you want me to pass on your details to her, do PM me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now