tottenham nurseries

(7 Posts)
ClareandOlivia13 Wed 25-May-16 16:01:37

Anyone got any thoughts/recommendations on nurseries near N17? LO is nearly 2 1/2.

greenfeltrabbit Wed 25-May-16 18:08:04

Where abouts in Tottenham? I'm further towards Wood Green but I know people who really rate the children's centres (if you could get a place)
Rowland Hill (White Hart Lane) is lovely as is Woodside Children's Centre (that's wood green end of WH lane though)
Does the Triangle on St.Ann's have a nursery?
There's something in downhills park which a friend's child went to and loved.
Good luck smile

ClareandOlivia13 Wed 25-May-16 19:52:50

Thanks for the heads up about the children's centres! Will check them out. Do you know if your friend's child went to Wiggly Worms nursery? That's right by downhills pk, I'm visiting it tomorrow.
We're off Philip Lane, near downhills.
I've heard some other people say good things about the Sunrise nursery,n17 too...

greenfeltrabbit Wed 25-May-16 23:24:11

I'm not sure if that's the same one but another friends daughter went there from little until school age and they loved it

Mummysince1989 Thu 26-May-16 19:30:37

Theres West Green Playgroup, off Keston Road & backs onto Downhills Park. 2-5yrs.

Very well priced & very recently Ofsted inspected. There were awarded 'Good'.

sallysallyn Fri 27-May-16 20:37:37

My little one is at Orange Day Nursery by Turnpike Lane and loves it - def worth checking out. Bit pricey but they have loads of good activities and he's making good friends there. He's 2.5 too.

ClareandOlivia13 Tue 31-May-16 11:03:56

Thanks for all the replies! Seems like there are some good options nearby. Really appreciate the help 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now