Part Time Assistant Manager Needed for Dance & Fitness Studio in Turnpike Lane!(2 Posts)
Omnida Dance and Fitness Studios is looking for an amazing part-time assistant manager with a wide range of responsibilities to support and promote the studio as it grows following its launch in September 2015. The Studio offers a wide variety of dance classes for children to adults in styles such as Ballet, Contemporary, Bollywood, Bellydance to Latin Ballroom and Salsa to name a few. It also offers Fitness classes such as Yoga, Hot Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and Stretch and Tone.
The Assistant Manager's main activities will be managing all the teachers and their class schedules, organising cover, handling student enquiries about classes on offer and dance company enquiries regarding private studio hire. You will have a keen interest in dance and fitness with a good intuition about optimal times to offer classes and marketing offers to entice new students. You will also assist in general upkeep and maintenance of the studio. You will direct and assist with various creative marketing projects such as video and promotional shoots for the studio.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· Excellent command of both verbal and written English
· Highly PC literate - advanced Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
· A natural people person and communicator
· Outgoing and pleasant with a ‘can do approach’
· Event Management, including logistics and dealing with third party suppliers
· Strong Guerrilla marketing tactics such as managing & coordinating street teams to flyer and promote the studio
· Ability to keep composure, courtesy and politeness – even when dealing with challenging personalities and situations
· Trustworthiness and commitment
· Highly organised, assertive and detail orientated, even under pressure
· Ability to handle any task given with initiative and independent problem solving skills
· Flexible, adaptable and comfortable in a fast-paced, changing environment
· A thorough understanding of Social Media channels and their usage for the business (editing videos and uploading to youtube and vimeo)
· Proven ability to prioritise, manage and drive forward a diverse range of tasks and projects
· Passion for the Performing arts and dance
This job would be perfect for ex admins, studio managers of gyms, dancers with strong business backgrounds or people from a theatre / performing arts management background.
Languages such as Turkish and Spanish are also a plus!
Checkable references are a must
Pay: £10 per hour
Hours per week required: 15-20
Email CVs and cover letter to email@example.com
Join the discussion
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.Register now
Already registered with Mumsnet? Log in to leave your comment or alternatively, sign in with Facebook or Google.
Please login first.