dance classes in tottenham

(4 Posts)
MamaVixie Tue 12-Jul-16 10:35:54

I'm looking for local ballet classes in Totttenham for my daughter and have seen a new one called the Burrelli Academy in Mitchley Road. Does anyone know anything about it?

redfoxbluefox Tue 12-Jul-16 21:22:44

Yes, my daughter goes there and has been learning dance with Sue Paddock (who runs it) for years now. The school has moved and changed names from 'Sue Paddock School of Dancing' recently.

Sue's been teaching in the area for years, and my dd really likes her classes. It's very reasonably priced, the classes are nice and small and the new hall is lovely and spacious. Sue is really organised and sells second hand uniform, and the children can do exams if they like.

I would recommend it. We originally tried another one locally which was twice as expensive with twice as many children in each class, and definitely prefer this one.

Tottenhamum61 Mon 25-Jul-16 11:36:35

My daughter has been taught by Sue Paddock at the Burrelli Academy as its now known for 10 years and is now in grade 5, its been fantastic for her confidence and she has learnt so much- from the classical steps to the French terms for them, and really enjoyed the classes as well as making friends there.People have often guessed she does ballet- even when shes not dancing!
The school is well known in the local area and many mums who were taught by Sue now bring their own children. Highly recommended.

MamaVixie Mon 25-Jul-16 21:01:14

Fantastic thanks. I've made contact with sue paddock today and have arranged for my daughter to do a trial lesson at the start of next term.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now