Local Talk

Can anyone recommend a cleaner in Crouch End?

(8 Posts)
MissTea Sun 19-Jul-09 19:30:49

Hello!

I'm looking for a good, trustworthy (and preferably affordable) cleaner who can come round and clean my 2-bedroom flat in crouch end once a week as I'm finding it very difficult to do any housework with a 9-week old baby!

Any recommendations would be much appreciated! Also, any guidelines on what is a reasonable rate of pay also gratefully received.

Thanks smile

Thandeka Sun 19-Jul-09 19:47:17

I will ask my cleaner tommorrow if she has any space. She is awesome and has cleaned for us for about 2 years now and we pay her £25 for 3hours (also 2 bed flat) although if my husband gets his pay rise she is getting a payrise too.
She is wood green based so may be ok to do crouch end.

Our house can't cope without her! She also does my husbands ironing, puts washing on and hangs it up, changes our bedsheets. I love her!

MissTea Fri 24-Jul-09 08:57:57

Thanks Thandeka! Your cleaner sounds great! Have you had a chance to find out whether she has any space yet? We'd definitely be interested if she does. Thanks again xx

Thandeka Sun 26-Jul-09 18:46:43

Will text her to ask- forgot this week sorry!

email me more details about where etc. Thandekatotango AT hotmail DOT com

Thandeka Mon 27-Jul-09 08:48:51

have asked her- she says yup she has space. If you email me then I can email you her name and number.

Thandeka Mon 27-Jul-09 08:49:54

oh and apparently she is also a qualified child physiotherapist and reflexologist back home (Poland) but earns more here as a cleaner. I keep meaning to ask her to do reflexology for me too!

shrewsbury Fri 01-Feb-13 21:21:57

Hi

I am moving to Crouch End/Highgate area having twins in a few weeks I am looking for someone to help me with cleaning/ironing the house for a couple of hours on a Monday and a couple of hours on Friday.

Thanks!

pnunu Mon 11-Feb-13 17:37:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now