Local Talk

Any Haringey mums around??

(15 Posts)
CroqueMadame1 Tue 05-Mar-13 10:33:57

Hi, thought I would post just to see if anyone is around!

I live near Alexandra Palace and would like to chat/meet up with local new mums. I have a 10 week old ds smile

inreallife Thu 07-Mar-13 13:30:06

Hi CroqueMadame1 - I was also thinking a meet-up would be nice, there seems to be a few mums out there who fancy getting out now the days are getting brighter!

How about a coffee in Crouch End one Friday??

Anyone else like to join us?

let me know what works.

smile

CroqueMadame1 Thu 14-Mar-13 17:01:31

Helloo! Nice to see a reply! Hopefully some others will be along soon.

Whereabouts do you live?

A bit about me: I'm 27, have one ds who is nearly 3 months old smile and I run my own business.

Coffee sounds good x

lucy3166 Tue 02-Apr-13 15:04:45

Hi there. I've just moved to N4 near Ferme Park Road. I;m 28 and have a 4 month old son. I would really like to join a meet-up in Crouch End if this is still going?

inreallife Wed 03-Apr-13 10:15:02

Hi guys,

GoldenButternut will soon be organising a meet up in Crouch End. If you both join the Group meet-ups (see the link), you'll get a message when the next meet up is happening. It would be great to meet you both.

local.mumsnet.com/haringey/group-meet-ups/crouch-end

Suzycb Sun 07-Apr-13 10:43:20

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

TheFrantastic Fri 17-May-13 02:44:34

Hey, I'm 27, have a 2 week old and live in Alexandra palace. I'm still pretty new to the area and would love to arrange a meet up locally either up here or in crouch end/muswell hill if anyone is still about?

CroqueMadame1 Fri 17-May-13 11:09:05

I missed the meet up, just checked my junk mail and the email was in there! sad anyway I will be at the next one!

Hey Frantastic congratulations on your new baby! I'm free next week Wednesday for a coffee and chat if you're about. My ds is nearly 5 months x

CroqueMadame1 Fri 17-May-13 11:09:38

I'm 27 too btw smile

inreallife Tue 21-May-13 11:46:48

Hi Croque and Fran, there's another meet up booked in for after half term. (just incase you missed the mail).
Do come along, we had a lovely time last time and it would be great to meet you smile

CroqueMadame1 Wed 22-May-13 08:26:05

Hey inreallife thanks for letting us know! Where's the page with the meet up? It's blank for me

kristi1111 Sat 01-Jun-13 20:25:58

Hi there, would be interested in this as well. I am a mom to a 16 month old girl and I am at home with her on Tuesdays and Fridays. I am in N10 but can get around just about anywhere in a pushchair that isn't too far. Chat soon! Thanks.

inreallife Fri 07-Jun-13 11:07:18

Hi kristi1111, shame you couldn't make it. We were thinking of having the next meet up on a Friday, would that still work for you? It would be great to meet.

xxx

NorthLondonSlings Sun 23-Jun-13 22:37:41

@Kristi1111, there is a brilliant playgroup on Friday mornings in New Southgate/Arnos Grove, only 10 mins from Wood Green. Its at St Pauls Church Hall, High Road/Woodland Road, N11 1PN. Its on Fridays from 09:15 til 11:30, LOADS of toys, ride ons and slides for the little ones, hot drinks, cakes and good conversation for the big ones smile

ethicalmum Sat 17-Aug-13 13:52:34

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now