Local Talk

Harrogate - Could you help support new mums?

(3 Posts)
MINOS Tue 25-Jan-11 10:04:06

Help us to help new mums! Are you looking for a rewarding volunteering opportunity? Can you spare two child-free hours on a Tuesday or a Thursday morning? A Harrogate charity offering support to vulnerable new mums is looking for some more volunteers to help run its supportive groups.
If you are warm, empathic, friendly and tactful, please contact me for an informal chat to find out what might be involved.
Please note, it is not generally possible for you to bring your own toddler/baby to this group while you are volunteering, so would suit someone whose children are in childcare/school etc. Non-mums also welcome!

RebeccaS33 Sat 05-Feb-11 19:43:52

I'd be able to help out on tuesday and thursdays. I've got a 4 yo and currently pregnant with twins. Please message me with more details.

Hannah31 Tue 12-Apr-11 21:40:27

Don't know if this is too late, but I would be able to help on Thurs morns. I have a 2.5 yr old and a 9 month old. Please tell me more!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now