Local Talk

Harrogate Hairdressers?

(6 Posts)
hmmSleep Mon 31-Jan-11 11:02:42

I'm about to book my yearly haircut hmm, yes it really has been that long. Can anyone recommend a good hairdressers in Harrogate, I've only ever been to Toni and Guy which I wasn't really impressed with. Thank you!

syd Sat 05-Feb-11 19:33:11

I go to Jennifer at Kingsgrove on the Kings Road. More low key than Toni and Guy but Jen is fantastic.

MrsMc82 Sun 06-Feb-11 21:20:08

I go to Sonija at Kingsgrover too so another vote for there!

hmmSleep Sat 12-Feb-11 10:36:34

Thanks! Ended up in peter gotthard, which was great but cost a small fortune! Will try Kingsgrove next time!

chocoholicchick Wed 23-Mar-11 21:30:08

I know a great mobile hairdresser- the children love her too! Sara (pronounced like Sarah) Curston - 07813 998415. My philipino friend says it's the best haircut she's had in the UK.

PollyB03 Wed 04-May-11 15:29:25

I go into Harrogate town centre to a place on Montpellier called &Hair. Jodie, who I used to use there, has just left sad so will have to try another of their hairdressers. Maybe mobile hairdresser is the way forward, although these days getting out to get my hair cut seems like a luxury so don't really want to do without. Not to mention that I get to drink my tea there...while it's still hot! (gasp!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now