Local Talk

local meet ups?

(2 Posts)
babyburckhardt Sat 11-Feb-12 13:07:16

Hello!

im new on here,

I just had baby Charles three weeks ago and am looking for people around the same age as him to meet for coffee... or if anyone knows of any local meet-ups. I go to the sure start centre on Wetherby Road but would like to meet other mummies as well...

I also didnt know if there were any local support groups other than MINOS as i moved to Harrogate three years ago but have no family in the UK so its been a tough ride after having the baby.. it would be nice to have people to talk to?

Any help would be greatly appreciated smile

AWimbaWay Fri 24-Feb-12 13:40:09

Hi babyburckhardt,

Might be worth seeing if there's anything here. I was thinking of the First Friends 1.30pm– 3pm on a wednesday, it's Post Natal/Ante Natal Support Group so probably lots of new mums, it's at the rossett childrens centre.

Also here are a few more baby and toddler groups you could try,

kairos church hall, harlow terrace, Tuesday morning
Pannal puddleducks, Pannal memorial hall, Monday morning
Bilton Sure Start Children's Centre, Woodfield Road, Friday morning

I know there are also groups in the same building as oatlands pre-school, the Methodist Church Hall on Mount St, and also in St Marks Church, here.

Hope that helps, it might also be worth joining netmums as I know they do a harrogate meet-up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now